4/24/15

Motivate Your Child Action Plan- Incredible Book Every PARENT should Read!! #heartparenting #review #ad

Disclosure: I received products mentioned for no charge for review purposes. Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.



I just spent the last few days reading " Motivate Your Child Action Plan" . Perfect time to curl up with a good book, as we had unexpected rain and snow in April !! And I could not wait to tell you about it. As a mother who has raised three biological children and four step children the task of rearing our children in the right direction can be a mind blowing thing. 

Just when you think it works, you discover what is good for one child, is not good for another. Simply put , because each child is an individual.  I truly wish that I had this book years ago - simply put, would have made a huge difference in my young parenting techniques. I almost feel sad for my grown children now, but happy for the younger ones that I can implement this book and teachings with.


" Motivate Your Child Action Plan" is a very well written, easy to follow book in my opinion. My all time favorite part about this book is the principle of teaching how to parent with the Heart of God. And removing the old standard of punishment and reward systems and implementing and motivating and moving your child to a place he or she is now that are struggling with so many things. To a place they need to be. It is a very interactive book with lesson plans and teachings with you and your child. I promise that given time this will work- how can it not work when God is present. This is a book I recommend to all parents and a great resource for all religious offices. I have three grandchildren and I decided instead of buying new summer toys this year for them, that I am going to give this book as a gift to their mommy and daddy's. Toys wear out and end up in the trash. But teaching your child moral and spiritual development in such a positive heart-ful way , lasts a life time ! And imagine what our next generation can be like and so forth....

More about the authors, book and how to purchase.....


Dr. Scott Turansky and Joanne Miller, RN, BSN  have studied thousands of families experience greater closeness,cooperation, and and overcome significant problems in their homes. And with that experience wrote this wonderful interactive teaching of "The Motivate Your Child Action Plan contains specific strategies and tools to help you build your parenting plan for each of your kids.


  • It also contains 12 audio presentations by the authors to explain, encourage, and inspire you as you develop your plan.
  • The Motivate Your Child Action Plan book and audio sessions embody the successful counseling strategies of the National Center for Biblical Parenting. 
  • This is the tool parents have been waiting for. 
  • Do therapy at home with your child using these strategies. 
  • We’ll walk you through the steps
Get 25% OFF + Extra $5.00 OFF Bonus !!
The list price of this book is $39.99 (25% off ($29.99) to everyone on our web store. 
Also Use Code:  TB5AP for an Extra $5.00 OFF
Final Price: Only  $24.99 !!

Order today by visiting 
If you can not afford the book- I will be glad to pass on my copy to anyone who feels in thier heart they are in need. As long as you promise to pass it on to another ! 
Feel free to email me at : nanasdealsandmore@yahoo.com

Disclosure: I received products mentioned for no charge for review purposes. Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own.
The list price of this book is $39.99 (25% off ($29.99) to everyone on our web store. 
Usecode (TB5AP) for an Extra $5.00 
 $24.99.

No comments:

Post a Comment