FREE = $10 Starbucks, Old Navy, Gap, Whole Foods Gift Cards still open to get!!

FREE $10 Gift Cards Still Available-
Choose from (Starbucks, Gap, Old Navy, Whole Foods & Many More)This is normally the deal after I post showing my goodies that everyone says " Where did you get that, etc etc?" and its always to late even after I have posted and posted.

How to get yours  Every 10 Freinds = a $10 Gift Card !!!

1. Sign up to Shop It To Me  ( confirm you sign up in the email you get)
2. Log In to Shop It To me
3. Click on the top link that says " Tell Friends" Follow steps to, Post to your FB Walls, Twitter, Send In Email to all your friends, faimly . Then When 10 Friends Sign up you earned a Free $10 Gift Card of Choice!

** This is by Invitation only- So If you have trouble with the link above, just send me an email to nanasdealsandmore@yahoo.com and I will ensure you get a personal private email invitation.