HOT DEAL - HOW TO GET $50 Worth of Jewlry for only $15 !!! Limited Time !

HOT JEWLERY DEAL

1. GET A FREE $5.00 INSTANT CREDIT WHEN YOU SIGN UP AT DEALPULP

2. AFTER YOU SIGN UP AND LOG IN. CLICK ON TODAY DEALPULP DEAL 
$20 FOR $50 OF JEWLRY AT SHOPID.COM WITH FREE SHIPPING- They offer free shipping, free gift wrapping, and 30 day returns!

** THEN AT CHECK OUT USE YOUR $5.00 CREDIT MAKING IT ONLY $15 FOR $50 WORTH OF JEWLRY! CANT BEAT THAT DEA TO GET YOURSELF SOMETHING NICE , OR A GREAT BIRTHDAY OR HOLIDAY GIFT ! - HURRY THIS DEAL WONT LAST LONG - LIMITED TIME TO GRAB IT!

I browsed around the Shopid.com site and found in the sales area there are some nice items for $50-$60 to use the credit on! Cant wait for my code to arrive have my eye on an item I want for myself and for $15 bucks to get the deal code is a GOOD DEAL!!!

** YOU WILL RECEIVE A CODE IN EMAIL ABOUT 24 HOURS LATER  TO USE THAT CODE TO USE AT THE SHOPID.COM SITE ! I DID THIS FOR ANOTHER ITEM AND IT WORKS AND ITS LEGIT!