What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, like our page, follow our page, subscribe to our newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form or comment on a post.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address or mailing address. You may, however, visit our website anonymously.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
How do we protect your information?
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails if you have signed up for them
- The email address you provide may be used to send you information, respond to inquiries, and/or other requests or questions.
- Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future enews emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email .
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
- Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Because we value your privacy we have taken the necessary precautions to be in compliance with the California Online Privacy Protection Act. We therefore will not distribute your personal information to outside parties without your consent.
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at http://nanasdeals.blogspot.com/
- This policy was last modified on 10/18//20/2011
Disclosures Pertaining to Advertisements , Posts and/or Emails
This blog accepts sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation for advertisements.The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog may be compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog may receive compensation for some posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
Unless otherwise expressly stated, you should assume that this blog has an affiliate relationship or other material connection to the providers of goods and services mentioned by, recommended, hyperlinked to, or otherwise referenced on this blog/site. In addition, you should assume that this blog/site may be compensated monetarily or non-monetarily when you visit, purchase goods or services from, or take any other action on a third-party website mentioned by, recommended, hyperlinked to, or otherwise referenced on this blog/site. You should always perform due diligence before buying any goods or services online or offline.
DISCLOSURES PERTAINING TO PROMOTIONS
The Promotions administered by this site are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to this site and its Sponsor(s) only, and not to Facebook , Twitter or Google. By entering any Promotion, you agree to waive any rights you may have to the Entry submitted and agree to release and hold harmless this site, Sponsor(s) and its Administrators,
Facebook, Twitter, Google and each of their respective agencies, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, shareholders, members, employees, agents, assigns, and all others associated with the development and execution of the Contest (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with submitting an Entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Promotion, the receipt, ownership or use of prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these disclosures or the announcement or offering of the prize. Winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused by participation in the Promotion or use or redemption of any prize. Winners and all Entrants give permission to use their name, email, likeness, Entry and additional photographs for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation except where prohibited by law. Winner is responsible for any taxes or fees on the prize.
Fulfillment of prize(s) is the sole responsibility of the Sponsor(s) and not this site.
The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a Promotion Winner. Winner(s) will be drawn by Rafflecopter or Random.org from all eligible Entries at the date and time posted for each Promotion, unless otherwise specified, and contacted via the email provided with the Entry and/or posted on this site After notification the Winner will have 48-HOURS (unless otherwise posted) to claim the prize or forfeit. A new Winner may or may not be drawn at the sole discretion of this site and/or the Sponsor(s).
Entrants MUST be 18 or older to enter ANY Promotion administered by this site. ALL promotions are open to US ONLY unless specified. This site has the right to cancel any promotion at its sole discretion without notice or reason for any reason.