MoH Bands- USB Flash Drive Bracelets Review



MoH Band™ USB Flash Drive Bracelets Review
 (3/3/11)



New “Hot” Product for students. Meet the new MoH Band™ USB Flash Drive Bracelets!! Now I know this says hot product for students, but let me tell you I am not a student and love my memory band. I work in int he field each day with my lap top going from one assignment to another and need a USB Flash Drive. I was always searching the for my USB Flash Drive in the car, losing it, dropping it. With this great new product it slips on your wrist as a bracelet, and you always know right where it is! They also have many colors you and choose from.
I wore my MoH™ Band braclet for three work days straight and never once lost it! It was always on hand and ready to go when I needed it. I was able to transfer the information on site to my new MoH Band and when I got home, at the end of the day it was right there ready to upload to where I needed it too. It was comfortable and really came in handy; I would recommend this for any student or anyone in need of a USB Flash Drive. Here are some pictures of me and my  MoH™ Band

Memory On Hand has many colors and styles to choose from. You can get it in a 2GB or 4GB Memory. I think for students this  is awesome to have one for each class they are taking. Color coordinate them to the classes, and then pop your MoH Band on before heading to that class to keep all your important information.  You can also do Wholesale and Custom Orders and customize the MoH Band in two areas with a logo and text on the band. This would be great for schools and/or businesses as well for  a nice customized promotional item!!
I was amazed to read that Memory On Hand was started about a year ago when Andrew Kitzenberg was finishing up his senior year at Babson College. I love the fact that a college student with so much ambition to go for his dreams. MoH is also a proud supporter of Scholorship America ! WTG Andrew !!
How to Order Yours 
 Use Code " TMSN10 " for a 10% Discount to all of Nanas Fans today !

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.