My FREE Necklace - You Can Get FREE Stuff too with FREE Credits !

My FREE Necklace from Using my Free Dealpulp Credits !

As I told you all in the last few posts- You get a Free $5.00 Credit when you sign up with DealPulp - then for each friend you refer to sign up etc you get an additional $5.00 Credit. Well I had $40 in credit and purchased yesterdays deal code.

Wen to the site DI Diamonds International after getting my email confirmation from Dealpulp with my code I purchased for $20 for $50 worth of Jewelry and found this necklace below for $48 with Free Shipping.  In the Sale Area ( I still have a $2 Credit left on DI Diamonds site) I Got this FREE ! And Did not have to enter in any CC Information.

 
Vermeil Ruby & Diamond Heart Pendant in Sterling Silver
Item #: 2590728

Now this Particular DealPulp Deal was to purchase this Code is over .. BUT.. They have Daily Deals on Dealpulp. So head over there today and sign up- you will get your first Free $5.00 Credit just for signing up - then send it to your friends to sign up to get aditional $5.00 Credits - it adds up fast. Then use those Credits to buy Deal Codes - each day is a new deal !!