Road Kill T-shirts - Review


RoadKill Tshirts Review 2/15/11

Need funny t-shirts? Have you heard of Roadkill Tshirts? They offer over over 1000 designs and are constantly adding new designs. They have such a large base of tshirts, its  hard to mention them all, Funny TV, Movies,Holidays, Novelty and many many more. And they seem to be adding new ones all the time!

I received a RoadKill T-Shirt for this reveiw, and waiting for it to arrive, I kept thinking what would they send me? Well here is what I got. You should have seen the look on my husband face, it was price-less. I love the womans cut on it and fit !

RoadKill T-Shirts use 100% cotton, heavy duty t-shirts. The designs are professionally silk screened. Shirts are PRE-SHRUNK .The vast majority of the shirts are Gildan, but at times we may also use a comparable item from Fruit of The Loom, Hanes, Anvil, Bella or Jerzees if stock from the vendor run low. They also have American Apparel shirts as well!

You can check out all of thier products in their online area . Looking for that perfect gift for that fella in your life?  You have to check out The RoadKill Beer Tap Tshirt - The Beer Tap is built into the bottom corner of your t-shirt.  It is acrylic so it won't rust and built in to a pouch with heavy duty stitching for easy opening. OMG what guy would not love this !!!

* Be sure to check them out on face book !! They currently have a promotion going on thier Face book page - Visit them on Face book and become a fan for your chance for thier promotion of "FaceBook T-Shirt A Day Give-Away"

I have to add that RoadKill T-Shirts definitly has something for everyone's taste!
Check Them Out Today on the
WEB, Face book and  Twitter

Disclosure: I was in no way compensated for this post/review. I have received a free product(s) to try and test out and this review is of my own personal and honest opinion expressed.