Wine Wear Review



Wine Wear Review
3/3/11




Never Give a Naked Bottle of Wine Again !

Wine Wear is the neatest thing!! I am a wine lover and love to  give and receive a good bottle of wine as a gifts to friends & family for birthdays,holidays and all those special occasions. Normally I would just tie a bow and ribbon on the bottle and call it good enough. But now that I have discovered Wine Wear I can really jazz up that special gift.

Now I can personalize it too with a hand written special message. Wine Wear has a huge assortment of products to fit everyone's  personalities. Wine bottle Wear are greeting cards tailored to fit a wine bottle, Wine glass Wear are decals to decorate wine glasses, and Wine fashion Wear are the cutest custom outfits for wine bottles.
You don't have to give just that plain bottle of wine anymore, you can really jazz it up with Wine Wear, to  make it a special  gift. I was sent this one below, and love it !  And it has clear step my step instructions on the back of the package! 
I would keep an eye out for Wine Wear coming to a store near you soon as they are expanding fast and in Walgreen's stores now.  But in the mean time if you can't find it local, you can easily  purchase online from the Wine Wear Site.

Did I mention that they retail for only
$3.49 each
Holy cow, that's cheaper than some plain old greeting card that everyone gives, and how do you attache a square card to a round bottle and make it look nice?

Don't Give a Naked Bottle of Wine Again - Dress it up with Wine Wear and it will be the talk of the next gift/party you attend !  I wonder if I can get that in the wine etiquette? Maybe Wine Wear would quote Nana's Deals on that one !! Thank you Wine Wear for a great product, my wine bottles thank you too !  

Where to Purchase !

Wine Wear gets my seal of Approval!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.