Recieved my - Host Royal Wedding Party Pack Today !!

I recieved my Royal Wedding Host Party Pack today and it was loaded to my suprise !
Cant wait to have my Royal Wedding Party - See List Below
(1) White Table Cloth
(15) Nescafe six pack sample packs
(Baggie) Wonka Chocolates
(4) Bags of Single Serve Nescafe Coffee Sticks
(10) Crowns & Tiaras for kids to color and wear-( 5 of Each)
(2) Bags of Rasinettes
(2) Packages of Crayons
$75.00 Worth of "Free Product Coupons" for Free Stuff ! (below)
(1) Free Nestle Coffee Mate - ( Up to 3.99)
(2) FreeHot Pocket Snakers ( Each up to 3.99)
(2)Free Lean Pockets ( Each up to 3.99)
(2) Free Any Juicy Juice ( Up to 4.99)
(1)Free Stoffers 96oz Party meal ( up to 13.99)
(1)Free Box of 22 ct Nescafe Tasters Choice (up t 4.28)
(1)Free 7oz Canister Nescafe Tasters Choice (up to 4.29)
(1)Free Nestle Toll House Refigerated Cookie Dough ( up to 4.29)
(2) FreeBuitoni Frozen Meal for Two ( up to 9.99)