BrytonPick Review


BrytonPick Review

I recived a BrytonPick to try and test out. This is truley one of those little items I adore. Its easy to use and comes with a little carry case. It is contoured for easy use. I can use it discreatly anytime any where I need to and I always have it with me in my purse. I was able to use it at an eatery the other day with no issues. Ever try to take out regular string floss and use it in public? No that would mean a trip to the restroom!

A Few Facts abotu BrytonPick:
BrytonPick makes cleaning between teeth easy, fast and discreet .
  • Designed, developed and tested by dental professionals.
  • Solution for on-the-go or alternative for those that are unable to floss
  • Made of flexible stainless steel and plastic holder
  • Blunt cleaning edges are thin as the finest floss (0.0019")
  • Re-usable up to 30 days (germ-resistand stainless steel).
  • Cleanse with napking or water. Store in its cary-pouch.
  • BrytonPick is 100% produced in USA 

HOW TO ORDER YOURS TODAY! http://www.brytonpick.com


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.