Mixbook Review


Mixbook Review

Do you love creating photo books? If so your going to have to step out of the box and check out Mixbook ! I was given the opportunity to create my very own and do a review on it. I found the online form to create my mix book "extremely" very easy. It took me only about thirty minutes. Uploads were very fast, and if a picture was not up to quality it alerted me so that I could select another picture in its place. I love that this is a "hard"cover book. I created a 20-page, 11 x 8.5" hardcover landscape photo book customized to my liking. I created this for my husband for Fathers Day, Cant wait too see his expression when he gets it. I love the quality of my mix book!  Here are a few pages of my personalized Mixbook I created ( shhh don't let my husband know yet- remember its a Fathers Day surprise!!! Oh and before I forget, Mixbook has a great Fathers day Promotion going on - 30% off everything - but hurry ends 5/25/11 !!!!!




Mixbook, is a a leading photo publishing company. Unlike our competitors, our photo books are 100% customizable, allowing users to begin with either a  blank book or an existing template that can then be edited to their liking. Mixbook also has a unique collaboration feature which allows our users to invite friends and family to work on a project together. We offer competitive pricing and our email subscribers often receive exclusive discounts.  Click Here to See their 30 Second Mixbook Demo !

Mixbook customers love them and are consistently giving them a 5-star rating, with some hot buzzing!! With Mix Books you can create photo books, memory books, cards, calendars and also do online scrap booking. Imagine creating wonderful photo books from  weddings, birthdays and baby milestones and so much more.  Mixbooks also has Mixbook for Educators, School Year books too. You can also purchase gift cards to give to someone else to create their very own special memory book.

* Mixbook is essentially a "mix" of photos and pages, made collaboratively by a group of people.
* When you're "In the Mix," you're able to make photo books in minutes, instead of hours, by using our online software and asking friends to contribute to the pages of your book.
* It’s completely interactive - you can send your friend page notes on their contribution for the book, and allow people to comment and rate your book making skills.
* We offer a fun way to share your books online, embed them into your blog, or order a copy of your friend’s book about their trip overseas

"HOW TO GET STARTED ON YOUR MIXBOOK" 
No Download Required and has a powerful Scrapbook Editor

Be sure to Connect With Mixbook On

Head on over to Mixbook on Facebook and tell them Nanas Deals sent you and let them know we would
love to do a giveaway over here, maybe if we get enough fans there they will let us !!

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.