Scott's Liquid Gold Review


Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Wash & Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Cleaner and Preservative - Review (5/13/11)

I totally feel honored that "Scott's Liquid Gold" selected me to do a product review for them. Did you know that Scott's Liquid Gold is one of America's well-known and trusted brands and is proud to be celebrating their 60th Anniversary !!! 

The two products they sent me to review were "Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Wash" and Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Cleaner & Preservative. Now I have some tough jobs to put them to the test. I live in an farm house built in 1890's ! My kitchen cabinets were as dingy and in need of true help, so these products were just what they needed.

The concentrated Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Wash arrived in a 25 oz bottle. Now I don't have hard wood floors but I do have wood cabinets and noticed on the bottle it also works great on simulated wood and painted surfaces. Safe to use on linoleum, tile, porcelain, vinyl, chrome, brass and fiberglass! That's alot of  uses for one product - Yeah!!!! 1/4 Cup of Wood wash to 1 Gallon of water and your set to go. Now I thought my cabinets were dingy, but boy did I get a surprise at the hidden dirt in my dark wood.
Scott's Liquid Gold Wood Wash, safely cleans dirt, grease, grime, fingerprints & smudges from wood, simulated wood, linoleum, painted surfaces, porcelain, vinyl, chrome, brass & fiberglass. Fresh, clean fragrance. No soapy, oily, dulling or sticky residue or buildup. Does not streak wood. Ideal for large surface cleaning. You can see from the picture below this was just one cabinet washed. The product worked great and not alot of elbow grease was needed.

After washing my cabinets, It was time to apply the Scott's Wood Cleaner and Preservative. You would have thought I put in new cabinets. My husbands first words were " wow look at that shine". I did all 19 Cabinets and 6 drawers in only thirty minutes. I have used other products in the past but never with such ease as with Scott's Liquid Gold. I also loved the scent of almonds it has, my kitchen smells so yummy too! 12 oz. Aerosol Wood Cleaner & Preservative -Original Fragrance ,Time-tested organic oil formula, safely cleans, shines, dusts, restores, & preserves all natural or unfinished wood. Leaves no residue build-up. Contains no wax or silicones. My Before and After pictures below !

You can purchase Scott's Liquid Gold Products from their website online in single units or bulk, or to find a store in your are that carries Scott's Liquid Gold on their store locator page And don't forget to sign up for Scott's Liquid Gold Coupons & E-Specials too!

Be sure to follow Scott's Liquid Gold on Face book, Twitter & YouTube today!

Scott's Liquid Gold began in the garage of a widowed single mother of three boys.  You know she must have done a lot of cleaning. Manufactured in Denver, Colorado, Scott's Liquid Gold is still made with natural organic oils. It works as well today as it did 60 years ago!   I bet your mom still has a can under her kitchen sink. And you know, you should too! What could you use Scott's Liquid Gold on in your home?  

Scott's Liquid Gold® is a proud American manufacturer
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com created by WebBizIdeas a Minneapolis SEO and Web Design firm. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.