BMC Headwear Tshirt Review !


BMC is a Headwear Company, an apparel company, and a company inspired by the people involved in its creation.  With roots drawing from an athletic lifestyle and urban culture They have T-shirts, Scarves and Beanies also.

How BMC Started (from the owner)
BMC started three years ago with a book, a hook, a ball of yarn, and the persistence to make hats like grandma, but with my own twist.   In my early college years, my roommate’s grandmother made him a crochet hat, which i inevitably acquired.  I could never find similar hats in the stores, so i decided to teach myself.  The rest was history.

BMC Headwear, now has Tshirts too ! And the quality of the Tshirt I received is right up there 100% cotton. I love that it came packaged nicely and neat- no wrinkles ! Many of the Tshirts I have ordered online from other companies came pretty much wrinkled up. The graphics on it were very detailed and clear with no running ! Unfortunately the size is a little small for me to put on, but I will letting my son in law have this one. Here is a picture of the shirt I revived.


What I discovered about BMC that absolutely touched me , being a Hospice Nurse myself. BMC has a charity called "Hat For A Hat" For every hat they sell, they donate one hat to a child that has suffered hair loss due to chemotherapy ! WTG BMC


I would like to add one note in also about BMC Hats - After browsing their hats I discovered something that also shot right to my heart. After loosing my son two years ago in a horrific car accident he was the passenger in. He always wore beanies, and he was particular about his. I spent many of days scrubbing that hat clean, he suffered a horrible head injury and the baseball style beanie was what he had on the night of that accident ! I have not seen another style beanie, like his until I came across BMC Headwear!!!!  I know my son Chris would have loved this company with his unique style !

If your looking for good quality Tshirts, Hats, Scarfs. Be sure to check out BMC Headwear Today 

Be sure to head over and LIKE BMC Headwear on Facebook and let them know Nana's Deals sent you. Perhaps they will be kind enough if we can get them enough fans, to donate an item to our 1 Year Birthday Giveaway coming up Aug 22 !


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.