Kelo-cote® Advanced Scar Treatment



Kelo-cote® Advanced Scar Treatment Review

A few months ago I was given the oppurtunity to review and try out Kelo-cote® Gel.raised, red, itchy and/or painful scar? Kelo-cote® helps fade and reduce your scars and restores your confidence! Kelo-cote® is a patented topical silicone gel for the management and prevention of abnormal scars such as hypertrophic scars and keloids.

I suffered a pretty bad burn in 2002 to my face/lip area on the right side by my lip during a dental apointment to have wisdom teeth removed. The drill got to hot and the rest is hystory. Needless to say after many months of painful healing. I was left with a nice scar. This scar inparticular gets red, itchy and also has a keloid on it right. I have always been so self concious of this scar. I used to think my mouth and lips were one of my good asets to my face !  My Keloid would gets extremely tight and feel like a horrible tugging pull.  So I was more than willing to try out Kelo-cote and give it a try. Im an impatient person but I was instructed that it would take sometimes up to 90 days to see the efects. Below are my Before and After Pictures.



I used it every morning like clock work. And I have had fantastic results with it. My scar is no longer red or itchy and my keloid is no longer giving me problems. And the scar area feels much flatter and smoother. It wold get so tight that it felt like a pull.I highly recomend Kelo-cote to anyone suffering from the effects of a scar. Thank you Kelo-cote®

Kelo-cote® Gel is available in tubes of 6g (0.2 oz), 15g (0.5 oz) and 60g (2 oz). Our patented Kelo-cote® Spray, developed for the treatment of larger, sensitive, painful or hard to reach scars, is available in cans of 50 ml and 100 ml. Kelo-cote® Kids Spray's gentle, non-stinging formulation means no “owwies” for the kids and an easier, more cooperative application for the parents. A touch-free spray ideal for kids and the choice of caring parents to help fade the scars and the memory of cuts, scrapes, burns, bites, stitches and even surgeries

You can check out the testimonials here and how it works !

CHECK OUT AL THE PRODUCT BELOW !
Locate a Store Near You that Carries This


Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.