My Dollar General $0.10 Clearance Sale ( another store) Spent $1.30

All this from Dollar General Today for $1.30
I was able to hit another Dollar General Store today for thier $0.10 Nationwide Sale going on and these are the items I was able to score for  $ 1. 30 Total .Most everything was pretty picked over as I exspected it to be, but at least this store had it advertised in store not like the other one I went to yesterday that played dumb that they claimed there was no such sale !!

( 4 Scarves )
(2) Salad Tong Servers
(1) Ceiling Hook
(1) Family Wood Sigh
(1) Paper Towel Holder
(1) Bag of Decorative Sand
(1) Pair of Sandles
(2) Lined Baskets

All Items Regular Price $35.70 and I paid only $1.30 so incredible savings. Will give most of this to my daughters and the pink lined baskets Im going to hold on to them and fill them with Travel Baby Items and wait for the next " girl" baby showers that roll around and walla - nice basket filled gifts !

Dont forget to Also Grab your $13 FREE Credit at Inkgarden to score some other Freebies- Click HERE ! Use code "ForFree" after you sign in to get your free credit