Give Smiley Valentines Cookies and Say I Love You in Style !




Who doesn't love a good cookie? Smiley Cookies are sure to bring delight to your loved ones this Valentines day. Mine arrived and they were packed wonderfully. I love the Smiley Cookie box they came in as well that will double as a great gift box! Nothing says “I love you,” like  Smileys  personalized valentine cookies hitting your loved ones with an instant wave of happiness and glee

Our Smiley Heart Shaped Valentines sugar cookies were very fresh and decorated great with bright pink frosting and smiley face. Everyone here was pretty eager to jump into them and gave them a big thumbs up. Smiley Cookies also does many designs for many occasion's. As you can see from my adorable three year old grandson Brody- they were right up his alley for his favorite snack " Cookies" !!

Oh but wait ! Don't just stop there why not order your sweetheart a great Smiley Cookies Valentines Day gift basket - treat them in style this year and say I Love you in a fun way this year, and give a heart shaped cookies . There’s no better way to show someone you love them then through their stomach. You can also custom create your own at Smileys Cookies. You can also order year round for many other occasion's too!

OK I know I've made allot of you hungry so lets get right down to where you can go order your cookies now for Valentines Day Cookies . Smiley Cookie's also has a 100% Guarantee, if you don't like them for any reason they will give you a refund and make you happy !


SMILEY COOKIE
Visit website below to order yours today.
Also be sure to head over and " Like"


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.