Wholesale Halloween Costumes - Mask Review !

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
Wholesale Halloween Costumes



I received  a Mask of my choice to review from Wholesale Halloween Costumes. I selected the Monkey Mask as my son loves monkeys. Very impressed with the material and how life like the mask is. It is also very soft and comfortable. I was a bit concerned with my son wearing a full size mask on his face but he loves it. He is planning to be a planet of the ape character for Halloween, but he wears it every day around the house. I think the neighbors are starting to wonder. ( LOL)

I highly recommend for any of your costume needs for the kids or yourself. Wholesale Halloween is the place to go- I know I will use it always four our costumes.. Shipping is fast, customer service is great. I had a few questions so did call them and they answered them all. A huge selection of costumes and masks as well as accessories to choose from.

You"ll find the best selection of Halloween costumes for the entire family right here. Their sizes run from newborn to 4X so there is truly a Halloween costume for everyone. All costume categories are offered including the most popular costumes for children and adults, as well if you have church plays or functions you are needing costumes or accessories for.





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.