Beltlock - Prevents kids from Opening the Seat Belt Securing the "Car Seat" - Peace of Mind

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Beltlock is designed to prevent kids from opening the seat belt securing the child's car seat. Beltlock is designed to be strong, durable, visible in the car, easy to fit and easy to remove with a key by an adult. Beltlock offers peace of mind when traveling with kids. Mine arrived in a timely manner , packaged neatly. And was easy to install. Now having peace of mind that little fingers cant release the belt securing the car seat , as we know how little fingers like to do this.  You can purchase Online HEREYou can watch the Video of how easy to install it is Below   Beltlock helps to keep your mind on the road, instead of the backseat!


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.