Create Great GIF's with PicGIF

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

PicGIF is an easy and quick GIF maker that allows you to create fun animated GIFs from your photos and videos on Mac OS X. It allows to re-edit your existing GIFs.

Key Features:
  • Multiple import file formats: hundreds of image formats, GIFs, all common video formats.
    Lots of customizing features: size, frame delay, frame order and sequence, text, etc.Convenient export and share options.
Regarding Video tutorial   Check it on App Store

This was extremely easy for me to use , very easy and fast to download the program, and I love making my own graphics for my website. I encourage you to check it out today if this is something that interest you.

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.