GungHo Focus Shots Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I was sent a 3 pack sample to try out GungHo Focus Shot ( energy and focus drink)  We are a big fan of energy drinks so was excited to try this. Flavor was a bit strong for me but everyone else liked it. I did find that I had a nice even burst of energy , not like one of those strong burst of energy then crashes. It came in a tear off package, was liquid- I threw it in my purse and carried it around all day to test another one, no leaks - thank goodness !

GungHo is a unique, healthy focus supplement. Unlike energy shots/drinks, GungHo is PROVEN to boost focus, brain energy, memory storage or recall for tired Moms, students or executives:

  CLICK BELOW TO READ  MORE 




Moms say GungHo helps them get through the day with a smile - no crash or jitters...

The GungHo Difference
- Proven focus, brain energy and memory recall...unlike energy drinks / shots
- Boost memory storage and recall over time
- Improved brain health and capacity to focus over time
- All natural; no sugar, no calories, no jitters, no crash
- Mild appetite suppressant
- Lift mood - beta endorphines or "happy mormones"
- Convenient little liquid packet you can take with you anywhere
''

Giveaway - Ended 
GungHo has agreed to send 5 of My Lucky Readers a 3 Day Sample Pack
Go Back to the Facebook Post and now tell me why you want to win one
Good Luck Everyone !! 

Follow GungHo on Twitter, like them on Facebook

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.