After Action Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

After Action Review is an interactive self-development tool based on a structured after review process for analysing oneself. Record your daily, monthly or yearly after action reviews. The purpose of the daily After Action Review is to encourage you to take full charge and responsibility of your self-development. The tool is highly interactive and helps you to enforce this discipline within you by sending you a daily reminder to ask yourself these four questions:Today, what did I achieve? Today, what could I have done better? Today, what did I learn? Tomorrow, what am I going to do different?This tool allows you to build up your own unique profile; by setting up your personal or business skills and KPI’s.

I like that everything is online, so just a simple log in. I  also liked that its one of those programs that make you look in the mirror and outside of the box about yourself. Its one of the hardest things , I think we all deal with. Site was easy to access and not confusing. 

You can get a Free Trial HERE 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.