Customized Reel and Viewer Set Review - Great Person Valentines Day Gift !!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I received my very own custom  Image3D Real and Viewer Set similar to the View Master as i had as a child. I was able to create my very own personal real. I created mine for my grandson who is six, and mommy is expecting a new baby soon. I thought what  great personal gift for him to help with the new baby. I used pictures of him and mommy and when he was born to remind him how special he is too ! I love the qualtity of the pictures in the real, mine were not the best pics , but they came out GREAT ! Im so excited to have this. Now I can make him more reels for special occassions , and what a wonderful keepsake for him as he gets older. Imagine he can share them with his children one day !


You can make your own with YOUR pictures.Use our online Reel Builder to choose 7 of your favorite shots, edit your pictures, and add 3D captions. Then, upon checkout choose between a red, black, white, or blue viewer. This is perfect for keepsakes, gifts, invitations (wedding, party, etc), favors, school projects, portfolios, and more! Would make the perfect VALENTINE'S DAY gift as well.


  • Now it’s easy and fun to customize your own personal Image3D reels and viewers! 
  • You can even add 3D captions to your photos as you build your reel. 
  • Most orders leave our facility in 5 business days. 
Visit Image3D on the Web 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.