Majestical Jewelry Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
 

Break away from the ordinary and try a different kind of bangle bracelet. I received on of their new  see-through crystal clear angular bangle bracelet. I did find with the way the bracelet is and how the light hits it, gives it almost a silver appearance, yet its totally clear . Because it's clear, this piece will go with anything!

I am not sure if every piece comes with a little draw string silk bag, but mine did. Makes for nice to put your jewelry in for travel and storage. 

Majestical Jewelry has a large line of very fashionable jewelry. Majestical is a high fashion online only jewelry store specializing in handmade jewelry and statement pieces

You can view all their pieces here: www.majestical.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.