Nestle Seasonal Valentine's Day Candy Review + Coupon!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I was sent the Nestle Seasonal Valentine's Day Candies to review. I recived all of these. My favorite is the mini candy bars in valentines wrappers and the kids can write to and from on them. We also are going to use the Candy Hearts to tape to thier valentines day cards for school. And make cup cakes and top them with the sweet heart candies with wording on them.Be sure to go pick up your Nestley Valentines Day Candies for your sweet hearts and those school valentines this year.

Share the Love this Valentine’s Day with New Treats from NestlĂ©!  Love is sweet, but candy is sweeter and Valentine’s Day is just around the corner.
 
Create delicious, budget-friendly Valentine’s Day treats that your friends and family will surely love. Add some Valentine’s Day spirit to your desserts by serving up unique treats such as such as SweeTARTS Hearts or Butterfinger Hearts to top off your cupcakes, cookies or rice crispy treats. Try these fun recipes or create your own to share with your readers. The possibilities are endless!
 You can Grab some Nestle Coupons HERE 


$1.75 off 2 Wonka, Nestle Crunch Candy & Card Kits

$1.75 off 2 Wonka, Nestle Crunch Candy & Card Kits

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.