NEW Dial® Vitamin Boost Body Wash



I received from Purex Insiders, the NEW Dial® Vitamin Boost Body Wash I loved the silky smooth feel my skin had, a little goes along way with lots of suds. I tried the green and will be getting the other scents to try out as well. I have always been a huge fan of Dial to begin with and love their products. Wasn't suprised that everyone in the house likes it too ! Looks like I will need to hit the store to stock up on this. I like that ONE body wash for everyone works- keeps my shower tidy and clutter free.
I  definitely recommend this body wash.

 NEW Dial® Vitamin Boost Body Wash gives your skin a daily boost of vitamins. The advanced formula contains a moisturizing Vitamin Complex, which helps draw moisture directly to your skin leaving your skin feeling so healthy and soft, people can't help but notice.

Dont forget to check out the coupons for Dial Products and More HERE

This is part of a product review campaign , I received complimentary products  that were provided. However, all opinions expressed are my own.
 I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides.