'Too Much Information' a new political thriller- Book Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I received thise book to review. I found that it had a great story line and plot. It did take me a little time to read as it jumped around a bit, but overall it was a good book that kept me interested.

A little about this book....  Rob Folsom is a civil liberties activist, a staunch defender of privacy rights. Rosa Perez, a government agent specializing in surveillance, seems an unlikely candidate for him to represent. As Rob is pulled into her world, a world of high-tech spying, corporate intrigue, and black ops government agencies, he becomes caught in a perilous game of cat and mouse. As the target of interest switches from client to advocate, Rob has to find a way to stop them before they sabotage everything he has worked for....

You can get this book and more information here: http://www.amazon.com/author/DavidHaskell

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.