Calling all Wine Lovers - Never Struggle with Opening a Wine Bottle Again !

Calling all Wine Lovers !




When Ozeri, asked me to be part of reviewing the Ozeri Extravo Electric Wine Opener in Stainless Steel with Auto Activation (Button-Free Operation)


 I was bubbly like my favorite glass of Moscato Wine ! 


The one thing I struggle with and always have- is opening the wine bottle. I'm that host that will slide the wine bottle over to the nearest man gathered around the kitchen enjoying nice wine and good food and friends.  I confess, Yes this was my way of hiding the problem I had opening wine bottles, as I also suffer from  joint pain in my hands.  We won't mention when I might have had a couple two or three glasses already and it gets even harder  to open another bottle :)

Well guess what, ever since I was introduced to the Ozeri Extravo Electric Wine Opener 
I can do it myself . Not only with ease but with pizazz and style !!! This is one of the easiest wine bottle openers I have ever used .

Simple pop it on, push a button and walla- your wine bottle is uncorked and ready to enjoy the savors . 
  • Automatically activates to remove and eject corks when placed on a wine bottle.
  • Built-in rechargeable battery opens up to 60 wine bottles on a single charge.
  • Light cordless design made of high-quality stainless-steel that fits in the palm of your hand.
  • Opens a bottle of wine in just seconds with push button ease.
  • Includes a compact foil cutter that doubles as a stand, along with a bonus pourer and stopper.

Purchase yours HERE Today  
Visit them on the web at www.ozeri.com

Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free in exchange for her honest review. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I, personally uses and believes will be good for my readers.his disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.