Free Bottle of Lympha Rub - I love this !!!

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

Lympha Rub is a potent essential oil remedy and is one of our most versatile products. These antiseptic and antimicrobial all natural organic essential oils support tissue healing while interfering with the growth of harmful micro-organisms. Traditionally used for infections including tonsillitis, strep throat, mumps, sinus infection, earache, sore muscles and much more!

I received a small bottle to try out. The second day I had it here, I had a headache and I do suffer from them often. So I gave this a try and with in about 20 minutes my headache had calmed down allot. Normally I have to get an ice pack and go rest. This time I did not do that I just tryed the Lympha Rub. It has a lot of uses for different things, so I will be testing it out more as time goes on and situations aeries for it. And update this blog post as well . I loved the nice smell of this, it was very calming to me.


You can get a Free Bottle also - Click HERE 

Ingredients: Combined essential oils of Lemon, Cajeput, Lavender, Clove, Myrrh and Chamomile in a base of Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil.

Products Contains No: Alcohol, Sugar, Salt, Starch, Yeast, Wheat, Gluten, Soy, Milk, Egg or Preservatives. Gluten Free and Vegan Formula.

Suggested Use: A few drops under the ear, rubbed onto the neck, into swollen lymphatic glands, or for older children and adults, a few drops applied inside the back of the throat (one drop per 50 lbs. body weight, 3 drops maximum) will help with coughs. 


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.