NuNaturals Natural Sweeteners creating sweet treats with out all the sugars #NuNaturals #cooking



When approached by  NuNaturals ,   me to be part of testing out their products for an honest review here at Nana's Deals and More.  I was all over it like bee to honey. I love baking and creating new recipes to start with. NuNaturals sent me a generous box of their products (pictured above). And I have had a great time using it in my baking and cooking.



NuNaturals offers sweeteners, baking ingredients and dietary supplement ingredients that can nutritionally enhance your baked goods, foods, and beverages. These ingredients taste great as well as improve the taste and texture of your recipes. 



MoreFiber™ contains our dietary supplement form of Stevia. It contains all the Steviosides of the Stevia plant, not just Rebaudioside-A. As a dietary supplement, you can use More Fiber in most of your recipes. Because MoreFiber contains Stevia which is very sweet, you should reduce the sugar in your recipes. If your recipe calls for 1 cup of sugar and you use 1/2 cup of MoreFiber, you should take 1/2 cup of sugar out of the recipe.



Sweet Health™ Erythritol and/or Sweet-X™ Xylitol are two sweeteners that can be used in your recipes to create different tastes and textures. These two sweeteners can be used with NuStevia Sweetener, MoreFiber™ or NuStevia™ dietary supplement products



I made a few of my favorite recipes and replaced the sugar in it and use NuNaturals PreSweet™ Tagatose
 and they came out great . This Chocolate Sheet cake came out great and used both the sweeteners in the mix and frosting mix. No one could tell I did anything different. 




I also made my bread pudding with NuNaturals PreSweet™ Tagatose in place of my sugars. I could not tell the difference at all. Perk- a guilt free dessert ! It also browns like sugar as well when baking. 




The next recipe I did was a Lemon Cup Cake with Cherry Frosting. I created these 350 cupcakes for the local animal shelter fund raiser dinner. They were the hit of the party and everyone raved over them. Again - replaced all sugar with the NuNaturals PreSweet™ Tagatose in the mix adding in the Lemon NuStevia Alcohol Free Liquid and added the  Liquid™ NuStevia™ Cherry Vanilla
to my frosting mix . The little dog shaped bones were made with my shortbread cookie recipe - again replacing the sugar with NuNatural product.  These are also great tea or coffee, yogurt, or sparkling water (makes an awesome sugar free soda!



During a gathering I decided to create a signature drink for the dinner party. So I created a Orange Flavored Cosmopolitan's . I added a few drops of the Liquid™ Orange NuStevia™  to the drink mix. Then used the White Stevia™ Extract Powder ( I got a box of 100 Packets so just opened those and used about 15 to make my mix,) and added in a few drops of the  Liquid™ NuStevia™ Cherry Vanilla flavoring and mixed it up and let it dry a bit. Then coated the rims of the glasses with my sugar rim. They tasted " yummy" 

The White Stevia™ Extract Powder  is great for adding to your beverages like coffee and tea. 
One packet = 2 Tsp of Sugar- Has Zero Calories !

I haven't yet tried the Peppermint NuStevia Liquid yet. But with ST. Patricks day just around the corner I plan on making some Shamrock Mint Cookies and a few other things this will come in super handy for. Will update this blog post once done how it turns out . 

NuNaturals has tons of nice recipes also on their website You can also Follow them on Facebook and Twitter - Have more questions - feel free to contact them HERE

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free .Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides