Private Island Party Supplies Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I am always up for a good party around here. We love to accessorise and dress for the part in our towns events. Private Island Party sent me four items to test out. The kids loved them and we used them for a couple birthday parties here. The birthday girl and got to wear a cook light up head band during their party. All the kids loved them and the funny nose glasses.  

Products I received to Review were the: 

  • LED Angel Wing Headband 
  • Light Up Devil Horns
  • Funny Nose and Glasses 
  • Whoopee Cushion 




Private Island Party Supplies has much to offer at extremely reasonable prices. From Halloween costumes, accessories, party novelties and supplies and more. Check them out now and book mark them for all your party need supplies at: www./privateislandparty.com

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.