Tools4Wisdom 2014 Planner - Revew

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.


Wow, Am I impressed, when asked to review the Tools4Wisdom 2014 Planner I had no idea it was going to be this nice . This definitely is not like the ordinary standard planners. Each Month starts with a monthly Priorities Master List of Top Priority and High Value things to complete in the month, then an Essential Goals and then creating ideas of how to accomplish them. Then each weekly page for that month is very detailed. Such as places to jot down what are the Major out comes for the week. What creative ideas to accomplish . I love that the day by day is broke down also to time slots from 5;00 am- 11:00 pm. I already and a very OCD type of person and need to keep structure in my life - the Tools4Wisdon Planner is exceeded my expectations of a planner. I do not think I could ever go back to a regular planner again. 

If you are a business owner with staff such as we are, I highly encourage you to order these for your staff. It would be a great way to motivate your staff to thinking outside the box and completing tasks at hand.


  • Guaranteed results within first week upon 
  • 1) setting purpose driven goals 
  • 2) creating a monthly plan 
  • 3) scheduling weekly goals and events 
  • 4) tracking & celebrating progress


A Few More Key Points of this Planner ..... 


  • +140 Positive & Amazon-Purchase-Verified Customer Product Reviews
  • Designed and tested to significantly boost productivity while reducing stress 
  • Top-Rating by Amazon #1 Hall-of-Fame Reviewer - See bottom video product review
  • Intuitive streamlining of long-term goals with short term plans through +10 planning forms
  • The only 1-year best-selling planner with a 1-year unconditional money-back satisfaction guarantee

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.