Washing Machine Cleaner & Deodorizer Review


The average American family washes approximately 8 loads of laundry a day. Over time, mold and residue accumulate in the rubber door seal, drum and gasket of front load washing machines, causing offensive odor. Weiman® Washing Machine Cleaner & Deodorizer is specially formulated to easily eliminate odors from your front loading washing machine. This no rinse, biodegradable, eco-friendly formula will not discolor or damage your laundry.
  • Eco-friendly, biodegradable formula uses natural ingredients to eliminate odors
  • No rinsing required; saves on water usage
  • Compatible with all septic systems
  • Use regularly for optimal results
  • Compatible with all washable fabrics
  • Safe for use with all washing machine

I received a bottle 

Weiman® Washing Machine Cleaner & Deodorizer 

to test and let my readers know about my experience. I have to say it is one of the easiest products to use .Spray in your washer and tub and around door seals and walk away. Its a no rinse, I didn't have to waste a load of water on it like some other products I have used in the past. I have a front loader and it worked great to eliminate any old odors. I do laundry every day and I hate when the washer starts to smell stinky. This product worked great in my list of items that I will definitely use again .

You Can get Weiman Coupons HERE also: weiman.com/Promotions.aspx

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free .Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides.