I received a Tube of Adovia Dead Sea Mud Mask - for Acne, Oily Skin, Blackheads, Eczema, Psoriasis, to try out and give my honest opinion on. It shipped very fast and was packaged nicely. Well as soon as it arrived I was eager to try it. I adore being able to go to the spa for facial treatments, but this year things have been pretty tight for us. So this is one luxury I had to give up. I have been doing home facial treatments for this past year.
I loved how this applied easily with out a lot of work. Just leave on for 10 minutes and then rinse it with luke warm water. It was easy on, and easy off and left my skin feeling nice and soft. I will add that my make up application was smooth and even looking after using this product.
I know when using a product like a mud mask it can be tough to do an honest review quickly, but if you can comment on the shipping, packaging, and labeling, that will be great.
Details about the product:
- Facial Mask Tightens and Purifies Pores leaving Clear, Younger Complexion
- Dead Sea Mud Quickly Reduces Acne and Pimples
- Over 21 Minerals Present in Dead Sea Mud Mask help to keep skin healthier and act as acne treatment
- A Facial Dead Sea Mud Mask Facial Treatment in Spas cost from $70-120. This Mask contains 30 Sessions!
- Can be Used as Spot Treatment &. Blackhead Remover
- Click HERE for more Information and Order Yours
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Disclosure Notice | © 2010-2012
This post may contain affiliate links. I gather and share freebies, samples and deals that I find online, with visitors who come here. I do not guarantee the validity of any link or post here. Clicking and visiting any links or sites you do at your own responsibility.