Make your Mans Beard Smooth and Soft with "CanYouHandleBar" Beard Oil's

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.

I received three bottles of Premium CanYouHandlebar Beard Oil  - Wisdom Beard Oil, Initiative Oil and Temperance Beard Oilfor my amazing man in my life to try out. I had to chuckle when I said, no this is not some fancy new gun oil its for your BEARD !!!  Most men take offence when you say things like, hey honey I think your beard or moustache can use this, or maybe try this. I think its a guy ego thing so I knew I would have to approach with care. But luckily I have an amazing man in my life that is always open to suggestions. I think my biggest thing is he spends more time in the bathroom with his moustache and beard than I do on my hair ! 

What I like most is that Oils is it made his beard nice and soft - so that's no scratchy feeling to me- yeah bonus!!! Less prep time in the bathroom, Beard oils are not a fancy-pants add-on for beards. They serve a practical purpose to put the oils back into the hair that we wash off when we shave. That took a little time and education on my part too, but after a good 15 minutes - I think the light bulb came on!

Ladies , its time to step out of the box for your mans gifts. Enough golf shirts, flasks and hats. Many men do not even know things like this exist. Lets face it, they are used to bar soaps and that's it and steer clear of the beauty product isles. So lets work on changing our men together !

OK So what is Can You Handle Bar Beard Oils..... 

This oil is built around the warm scent of fresh cut spruce. It is warm and fresh but definitely masculine. The mental image I had in mind when I was mixing this oil was that of spending time with a patriarch on a porch, watching the sun come up and the dew evaporate off the ground as the day warms up.



This is a beard oil that inspires me to put in the hard work and the hours to build something worth having. This is a more brisk scent and is made from a stack of brisk citrus tones. It is a mature take on citrus. It was important to include the freshness of lime, bergamot and lemon without creating something cloying. I think I nailed it.



This unscented beard oil is built to provide health and shine to your beard without adding any additional scent. This makes Temperance Beard Oil a perfect beard oil for those that hunt, those with allergies (or are around those with allergies), those that don't want their beard oil to compete with their cologne, or anyone else that for whatever reason simply wants a craft made beard oil without a scent. The virtue of Temperance is knowing when less is more.          

How to Order yours and other great manly products he will secretly love....


Visit them on the web at:
Follow them on Facebook for all the latest 
promotions and products ! 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.