Loving my New 3 Piece Thick Bamboo Cutting Board Set !

Thick Bamboo Cutting Board Set Review

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I received this Three piece bamboo cutting board set  made of high-quality bamboo, and are thicker than most boards out there, and are food safety tested to ensure no nasty chemicals. As a personal chef and restaurateur- the most important thing in any food preparation is safety. As I tested this out and did some heavy chopping and cutting , I found that i did not make any knife marks at all, this is a huge plus. Clean up was a breeze and they are the perfect job for the small jobs of different sizes. 

This 3-Piece Set Premium Bamboo Cutting Board Includes 3 Sizes:
- Large: 13" x 9.5"
- Medium: 11" x 8.5"
- Small: 8" x 6"

Benefits of Bamboo Styles 3-Piece Cutting Board


  • This thick bamboo cutting board is eco-friendly and biodegradable
  • Very light yet extremely durable thanks to bamboo's natural benefits
  • Extra thick and large cutting boards great for cutting vegetable, fruit, and meat
  • Strong and thick cutting boards which will not dull your knifes
  •  Less porous, there are fewer spaces for the bacteria to get trapped unlike regular wooden cutting boards
  • Cleans easily, just wash by hand with soap and water, and let them air dry
  • Cutting boards has rounded corners and edges which looks great and makes for easy safe carrying
  • Stores easily anywhere in your kitchen due to their great size
  •  FSC and FDA Approved
  • Antimicrobial
Order yours HERE on Amazon Today !! 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.