Wake Up to Younger Eyes with Foxbrim's Youthful Radiance Eye Cream

Disclosure: I got this product as part of an advertorial.
I recently was sent a small container of Youthful Radiance Eye Cream – 0.5 oz. by FOXBRIM . My first impression was how small the product was. After reading the instructions you are to apply only a few small dabs under the eyes. I used the product for several weeks and I did see a little improvement in brightness. I have always had those dark circles ever since I could remember. The product went on smooth and did not leave any sticky feeling. I was able to apply my make up right over with no issues. Customer service and shipping was good. Product was well packaged and arrived in good condition as well.

• ONLY All-Natural and Organic Ingredients. Safe for ALL Skin Types.



 What It Says It Will Do! 
• Make Puffiness, Dark Circles and Wrinkles A Thing of the Past.
• Prepare for the 'Before' and 'After'. Celebrate Your Beautiful Eyes!
• Make your Mirror Your New Best Friend!


Visit Foxbrim online and Order yours Today at: www.foxbrim.com
                               
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.