Bael Seat Cushion is an award winning, most popular seat cushion in its class. As a Nurse and Blogger - I know first hand when doing long in between patient travels, and sitting for long periods of time blogging, how sore my lower back and legs can get. I adore this product , because it does exactly what it says it will do. And I love that it has memory foam and that it has a washable cover. I can take it with me when I travel for long periods and or short to leave in the car. Take it to the office . Fits any chair and molds to your own body ! If you or a loved one is in a wheel chair - this is a MUST Have Product !
Bael Seat Cushion is manufactured and branded by Bael Decor™. Headquarter in Irvine, California, Bael Decor is known for Home Improvement and Wellness products that fall under its DNA 'Niche, Trendy, Inspiring'. Bael Decor is also known for its best in class customer service. Light weighted yet quality foam prevents cushion sliding from its place. Size: 18.2 x 14.4 x 3.3 (Inches
So The Main benefits of this seat cushion are -
- Reduces tailbone or coccyx pain.
- Corrects postures.
- Reduces back pain.
- Appeases risk of sitting long hours.
- Provides natural balance-ball effect
- Curved Front Design - Avoids pressure to lower thigh.
- Graduated Edge - Helps position hips for better alignment and posture.
- High Density Memory Foam - Reduces uncomfortable pressure points on pelvic bone.
- Cutaway Tailbone Section - Helps to relieve backbone pressure.
- Soft, Breathable Cover - Ensures all day comfort and easy cleaning
For more information and how to order yours visit www.seatcushion.baeldecor.com
Order directly on Amazon HEREDisclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
Disclosure Notice | © 2010-2012
This post may contain affiliate links. I gather and share freebies, samples and deals that I find online, with visitors who come here. I do not guarantee the validity of any link or post here. Clicking and visiting any links or sites you do at your own responsibility.