Cirrus Power Bank -Power on Hand for Mobile Devices Review
Discolsure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.
I received the Cirrus Power Bank from Steely Gint for my review. Mobile USB External Backup Battery Pack Charges Apple iPhone 5S, 5C, 5, 4S, iPad, Air, Mini, Samsung Galaxy S4, S3, Note, Nexus, LG, HTC.
Talk about some super duper Power on Hand for Mobile Devices. This thing will fully charge your smartphone 5-6 times, and it can charge 2 devices at one time, using both ports simultaneously, that is a huge plus for us. My phone was charged to full battery with in a very short time. Unlike conventional plug ins to the wall. Perfect for the business or casual traveler. Ideal for long flights, road trips, camping, and business conferences
- It's powered by a US-made 5v 2A battery with dual 5V 2.1A USB outputs which provides the fastest charging available, and on both ports simultaneously.
- 12000 mAh battery capacity with an industry leading 5V/2.1A output on TWO ports will charge a top line smart phone 5-6 timesThere is nothing else like it on the market.
- Elegant Brushed Aluminum design provides a quality of device that matches the top of the line computing devices in style, and provides function in the form of incredibly fast heat dissipation.
- The Lithium-Polymer Texas Instruments battery in the Cirrus means it is thinner, lighter and far safer than power banks that use Lithium-Ion batteries.
- Fits in any pocket or bag. Just grab it and go.
- LED indicators show the device's remaining real time capacity
- High power battery for faster charging.
- Comes with a 1 Year No-Hassle Warranty. Your complete satisfaction is our goal.
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.