Get Your Holiday Prep Done with Appliances from Best Buy #holidayprep

Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free


Can you believe that our lazy days of summer are over? I can not and when the temps are starting to fall and the crisp air is setting in, it sets me in Holiday Prep Time. And with that also comes the dreaded stress of busy busy and getting everything done. I know just about mid October that starts to get to me if I am not ready and a plan of action is set to go. Some of the ways that help me I am sharing below with you.

#1  Make a List - and then some more lists, I find that those To-Do lists really do save the day from gift lists, food list, card list . I try to break things down to Months

# 2 - Break it Down to Months- I start Oct
October - Great time to start thinking about shopping, I do not like to wait till the last minute. As much as I love the holiday music and festive decorations - I enjoy them more if I am prepared and not rushed. Its baking and cooking time and its time to think about my appliances. I always turn to Best Buy for their great products.

#3 - Plan your Food from appetizers,  holiday cookies, dinner parties and pot lucks you may be attending. Having this ready to go, you can also do freezer cooking to make this time easy. 

This year on my pre-holiday list is this incredible Frigidaire and Whirlpool  ranges that let you boil water in less than 2 minutes and double ovens that you can cook 2 dishes at 2 temperatures at one time.  



This Frigidaire range also includes a convection oven which circulates the air in the oven for quicker baking time.  Another great innovation within cooking are double ovens that let you cook two dishes at two different temperatures at once like the Whirlpool WGG555S0BS but still fits within the space of a standard range.  All of this technology will allow you to get the food the way you want it prepared and saves you time so you can spend it with the ones you love.  Learn more at bestbuy.com/holidayprep

How can anyone not have fun and not feel organized when they have this incredible appliance. I can just sit and dream of all the delicious things that I can cook on it. Its sleep and stylish and so on my list this year. 


Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free