This book is the result of an exhaustive comprehensive holistic research. It aims to break down the silo views and approaches. It helps you better understand the landscape of the back and spinal health care options. It is not written to please or promote any particular discipline of health care. It doesn’t recycle standard text information. Being politically correct or academically perfect isn’t amongst the intentions of this book. Feelings may be hurt. Disagreements may arise.
In this book, you will discover …
- Why you may be continuing injuring your back unknowingly
- Why your current approach to your back problems may be hurting you more
- Critical back mechanisms you can learn to regain [enjoy] a pain free back
- The right care for your back condition
- 6 secret habits you can build for a healthy pain free back
- 35 back misconceptions you can overcome for your future well being, and
- many more secret insights that you must know to keep your back and spine strong.
Meet #MadBack's Author Patrick Lee
As a Human Spinal Bio-mechanics Researcher, Patrick Lee has worked with over 2000 licensed back pain specialists from around the world, helping improve their patient care and promoting spinal health for their patients. He has been invited to lecture on Human Spinal Biomechanics to post-graduate doctors in continued-education programs at such institutions as Life University and New York Chiropractic Council. He has also extensively lectured at other leading institutions such as Harvard University. Patrick Lee received his master's degrees in Germany and the Netherlands. This book is the result of his exhaustive holistic research over the past decade. Read more here.
" Visit them online "