My Pretty Pink MIRA Lunch Jars - Perfect Size for Lunch + 5 Hours Stays Hot !! #miralunchjars




Who takes lunch to work? or packs their kids school and day care lunches? I always have and finding containers to keep hot foods hot until lunch has been a challenge. Not any more with this great Lunch Jar by MIRA , its a good 10oz ( they have larger ones too ) and holds that perfect portion for lunch or a lunch side.  I tested mine and put hot soup in it and about 4 hours later , checked it and it was still hot !! Wow great product 


  • Keeps hot foods hot hot for up to 5 hours or cold for up to 10 hours in this insulated jar.
  • Bright and cheerful Rose Pink coloring will brighten up the lunchroom.
  • This reusable jar is BPA free, contains no phthalates, and boasts a premium grade 18/8 entirely stainless steel interior. This product is made of quality, long-lasting materials.
  • Wide mouth and tapered body makes this container easy to eat from and easy to clean.
  • 10oz (300ml) capacity makes this insulated lunch jar the perfect size for a filling snack or a lunch side.
  • Order Yours on Amazon Today at: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LU6GTLM/
Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.