DermaMD's Incredible Line of Skin Care Products I just Love and Cant stop talking about !




DermaMD sent me a great collection of products to try out and test at no charge, to review for my skin care regiment . What I liked most is just letting the rep Mindy,  know about my skin care issues, and she was able to create a few products for me that would work to repair and enhance my over all skin care regiment.





I used the products for a few weeks and began to see a huge difference in my skin tone, dark and puffy circles were diapering as well as my skin felt soft again. I and very impressed with this line of products, it does what it says it will do - so refreshing !

I am going to start off with this great product , Derma's LIP Plumpers. I just love this product. It comes in neutral shades and really does give you fuller, sexier lips. You apply it just like lip gloss !

My Most favorite product was the Pink Silk Face Firming lotion. Its like heaven on your face and the most incredible silky soft feeling. I could just bath in this stuff to tell you the truth.  Derma MD # 1 Seller!  It worked magic to  reduce redness and rejuvenate my skin giving it  a more youthful and vibrant appearance. Used daily skin feels silkier, smoother, and appears more luminous.  

The Enzyme Cleanser is a really refreshing gentle cleanser that I love to use to remove my make up. It is made with gentle enzymes of pineapple and papaya and can be used for all skin types including sensitive. It has a nice light lather that leaves a nice cleansed feeling.


Now, I deal with aging dark spots on my face and have been dealing for a while. I tried the Lightening Brightening Creme .The combined ingredients of 4% kojic powder, bearberry leaf extract, mulberry extract  and licorice root, work synergistically to provide a safe and effective way to lighten dark pigmented areas & brighten skin. 

This product can also be used to help to lighten scarring related to surgical procedures.I can honestly say that they are much lighter, not completely gone but I am happy with the results thus far.

My eyes thank DermaMD for their eye lifting products. I firmly believe that if your eyes are bright so is your entire face. Derma MD has formulated  unique products . Special lightening ingredients will also address under eye dark pigmented areas, sometimes found with darker ethnic skin types. This creamy texture will bring back that youthful appearance and have your eyes looking younger and more vibrant-lighter-brighter within days!

The Eye Lift Effect is a Lightweight gel base formulated to lift-tighten-revitalize the appearance of the eye area. , and I like the  Eliminate" Lighten & Brighten Eye Cre'me- just a little goes along way and takes just seconds to apply as well. 



My nightly routine is a simple process of applying the, Uplifting Night Repair Cre'me. Formulated to increase hydration, firming, tightening and reduce appearance of fine lines and wrinkles in neck and facial areas. Peptides, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, and Syn-Coll™ clinically proven to boost collagen synthesis, while Alpha Lipoic acid and DMAE complex work synergistically to give a lifting and tightening effect. 

Your, Neck and Face will appear younger looking within days. Derma MD has a great line of Moisturizers for every need ! 

What I like most about the Derma MD line is that it works fast, and you see results with in days.  Contact them today to create the perfect products for YOUR skin. Lets face it we all have different skin problems and issues and Derma MD can give you  youthful radiant skin you deserve at a price you can afford.



Visit them online at: www. dermamdskincare.com

Get Social and Follow Derma MD on Facebook  ! 

Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides.