Exotic Argan Oil Texture Hair Paste is WONDERFUL !!! #rossinajulissa


Exotic Argan Oil Texture Hair Paste is WONDERFUL !!!

Have you ever gotten something that you just want to shout about? Well let me tell you about this extraordinary , Exotic Argan Oil Texture Hair Paste. First of all I just adore the Argan Oil products and when this one contained it I was thrilled. Having spent a decade doing hair myself, quality hair products are a must to maintain healthy hair from the roots to scalp. I liked that , A little goes along ways, with a couple teens in the house whose hair has to be perfect  this stuff does the trick. I applied to damn hair to give a spike look to our son and a nice smooth finish for my daughters hair - really kept her hair in place during a dance performance as well.  It didn't feel stiff like others and absolutely no flaking. I have used hair paste products in the past and after a while its like its flaking off like dandruff. Not this product. I give it a huge thumbs up and recommend it. I love that its great for men and women, one product for all of us !! 

  • Non Greasy with Semi-Matte Finish
  • PARABEN & PHTHALATE FREE
  • Made in USA 
 Buy Yours Today HERE on Amazon !! 




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.