Bao Bao Folding Activity Blanket Review



Disclosure: I received both of these items for free  in exchange for this review . However all opinions are my own.




I received this incredible Activity Folding  blanket  from Bao Bao, that actually folds into a cool bag with pockets to carry things for your little one.  Its very large and enough room for baby, it is also nice and thick. The outer case fabric is water repellent and extremely durable. It comes in this natural color and also in red. inside is made of 100% fine cotton and soft enough for any delicate skin. I like that its so portable, use it at home, fold it up take it with you to the park, beach, boating. Take it to your day care so your little one has his or her very own mat to play on. Its really something out there that I have never seen in stores anywhere. This would make a great gift for a baby shower, baby's first birthday or a holiday gift.


The other item I received  was their " Lady Bug Pacifier Place" this little thing hooks right on the side of your crib with sturdy Velcro and holds up to (4) Pacifiers for your little one. No more searching for a pacifier in the middle of the night - how great is that !  It works great and the pacifiers do stay in place.



***** GIVEAWAY ******
 Enter to  Win (1) Activity Blanket and (1) Lady Bug Pacifier Place. One winner will be selected via random(dot)org from all eligible entries received to win both items.  Giveaway Ends 11/19/14 8:00 pm/est.
* How to Enter*
Click HERE for Entry Form
Ended 11/19/14

Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only give my honest opinion .