Bioque C-Plus Moisturizer like a Morning Kiss of Vitamin C to my Face !! #BioqueCplus



Disclosure: This blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation .Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides.

Youth-enhancing, moisturizing, collagen-stimulating superstar— 100% effective, 100% bio-available, anti-aging vitamin C


Bioque's C-Plus to me its like a kiss of fresh squeezed orange and all that good vitamin C on my face. Ironically when I was younger and living in FLA - we used to use the fresh orange pulp as a facial scrub. Worked so good . I find that this Bioque C-Plus Moisturizer is a very rich cream but it penetrate and did leave my skin feeling smooth. I had no problems with day time morning use and then apply my foundation and make up. I applied a thin layer as instructed with directions. Price: $ 55.00
Order Here: www.bioque.com/c-plus.html




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com