CLA Superior - Helps burn Fat - Increase Metabolism and Helps Weight Loss - Enter to Win Today !!!



I recently got the opportunity to try out CLA Superior. First to let you know what this product is. CLA Superiors are a Conjugated Linoleic Acid, has been studied very thoroughly and it is shown in hundreds of studies to help burn fat, increase metabolism and be helpful for weight loss.

I have taken this for a week as directed now. I can honestly say that it has given up a huge boost in my metabolism and energy. I have noticed that my appetite has decreased as well, not so much that I have to force myself to eat, more in a good way. 

I am not having those binges during the day, feelings of needing something to boost me up, like the need for my afternoon coffee. When I used to feel about 3:00 PM that I just needed something to re-energize me. 

I have had absolutely no jittery feelings or shakes what so ever. This is a huge plus factor for me in taking a supplement. As far as my weight loss goes, I absolutely did not change any of my eating habits, what so ever and lost a total of 4 pounds. I did notice that I was not as hungry and only ate a portion v's everything

More About CLA Superior
CLA Superior is a premium product. And with our products there comes solid guarantees.

1) It has got the purest natural source on the market. Period.
2) It is made in the USA.
3) It's produced under quality control standards through every phase of the product development. Rigorously controlled and followed up.
4) The products are produced using drug manufacturing standards which are higher than those required for nutritional supplements. Even though our strict guidelines are not required by law, we believe following them makes our products far superior, while also providing our customers with an added measure of assurance.
5) Each batch of material undergoes rigorous scientific testing by our quality control experts.
6) We perform full Microbiological testing. This assures that every product meets FDA standards for contamination. 
7) We screen materials for steroids, melamine and any other unwanted drug.
8) The ingredients we used are completely tested and approved and issued a Certificate of Analysis.
9) 100% of our products are FDA validated.
10) Our products are scientifically backed - we don't invest in "hyped" ingredients and products with no science studies that show and claims result and safe usage




Two Great Bonuses!
When purchasing the CLA Superior at amazon you will get two great bonuses

  • A 30 day ticket to our Weight Loss Concierge Program where Weight Loss Development's personal trainers and nutritionists are helping you out with every every question and issue you have regarding weight loss, diets, supplements, exercises etc.
  • The Weight Loss Guide - a 26 page Weight Loss Guide with information, tips and ideas for a successful weight loss.


Disclaimer: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. .Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides.