Fatal Woman -Long Sleeve Lacey Shirt Review


I received this Lacey Long Sleeve Shirt from Fatal Woman  for review. I found the quality to be good,the fit was superb and very flattering. I loved the lace and over all sexy top. I got the black one, and it really jazzes up a pair of jeans for an on the town night. The Vneck cut is just right. I have washed it twice and hung to dry with no shirking of problems. This shirt features a long fitted sleeve silhouette with plunging neckline, lace insert and shirred fitted bodice on back. It is available in black and white colors, comes in US sizes S thru XL. Made out of slightly stretchy material


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides.