Gurin Professional Rechargeable Water Flosser. #freewaterflosser



Have you tried the  Gurin Professional Rechargeable Water Flosser?  I really liked the flow and felt like it did a great job in cleaning my gum lines and teeth. The extra head was nice too as it can be shared. I plan to purchase more so everyone can use the same unit and just exchange the heads for each person. It has a nice capacity with the water tank so you do not have to keep filling it up so often. I am huge on dental carein our home and this makes something the kids really want to use. I liked the rechargeable unit on it so to me that's a huge money saver and a big plus. It also has three operating modes for varying oral care needs: Normal Soft and Pulse . I have really sensitive teeth and gums and did not have any problems what so ever with this even on the pulse setting. Also I can only tell you, your mouth will feel so clean and such a different feeling when you ad this to your daily oral care routine.

Order yours on Amazon
 
 

 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com.