Hi-Viz Window Bird Feeder - Perfect Gift for the Bird Lover !



If you are a bird lover as much as I am , you are going to absolutely love the Hi-Viz Window Bird Feeder .I like it most because with a quick glance I can see when the bird feed is getting low to refill. This is great for those bird watching lovers as well as for those in a nursing home to hang outside their windows.

With it being clear there is no view obstruction to the birds from any angle you hang it ! Also when birds "see" the food they flock to it.

Easy 1-2-3 Steps to Install your Feeder
  1. Attach the suction cups by pushing them through the holes on the back of the feeder and push them up securely into the narrow parts of the holes.
  2. Before attaching to your window, moisten the suction cups - this will help with adhesion.
  3. Press firmly into place on the window so that the suction cups are flat against the surface of the window.

Disclosure:
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides.