New!! Organic Matcha - Ceremonial Grade Green Tea Powder - Including FREE Recipe Guide. #OrganicCeremonialGradeMatcha


If you are searching for a great Matcha , then you MUS give this New!! ORGANIC MATCHA - CEREMONIAL GRADE a try. I just adore their organic products. They are smooth, easy to prepare and tastes so good. 

I even use it in baking. This test product I received- I made my Matcha to directions and can honestly say I am hooked on this every night.

 The healthy benefits are fantastic. Plus I can drink it the evening without having any sleep issues. It actually helps me sleep much better and feel alive and refreshed in the middle of the afternoon.  


 Matcha is a fine powdered form of shade grown green tea leaves. This means you consume the entire leaf providing your body and mind with a maximum concentration of Polyphenols and EGCG.

How I prepare Mine
I use about a teaspoon in a bowl then add hot water to it and mix. Its pretty easy. 

Note: Its important to pick a distributor that uses a high grade, high quality product and this company does. This is my second time trying their products and as usual its superb !


 Including FREE Recipe Guide.



Disclosure: I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.comThis blog may received products mentioned for no charge and/or accept compensation .Regardless, all reviews and opinions are my own. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/b00m27yot2